Sleuth & Solve: 20+ Mind-Twisting Mysteries: (Mystery Book for Kids and Adults, Puzzle and Brain Teaser Book for All Ages) (Hardcover)
On Our Shelves Now
Welcome to the world of Sleuth & Solve, a collection of 20 clever mysteries where the clues are in the details and crafty twists put readers' wits to the test.
Read the clues, work on solving them, then lift the flap to reveal the answer to each mystery.
Sleuth & Solve encourages readers of all ages to practice deduction, inference, and logical reasoning to crack each case—and develop critical thinking skills at the same time.
• A compelling collection of interactive, inference-based mysteries
• Makes a perfect gift for puzzle lovers and super-sleuths of every age
• The first book in a series of mind-bending mini-mysteries
There is perhaps nothing more enticing than a mystery waiting to be solved, and Sleuth & Solve has twenty riddles just waiting to be cracked.
Readers may play alone or with friends, collecting points for cracking each case and determining whose sleuthing skills reign supreme.
• A wonderful gift for fans of brain teasers and puzzles, mystery aficionados, parents and educators looking for a read-together book that encourages critical thinking, mystery-loving older readers, and adults seeking the perfect mix of challenging logic puzzles and quick entertainment
• Great for teachers and librarians seeking a book that even the most reluctant readers can't resist
• Perfect for those who loved Encyclopedia Brown, Boy Detective by Donald J. Sobol, The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner, and The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
About the Author
Victor Escandell is a renowned illustrator and founder of the graphic design and illustration studio Alehop. He is also the author of the activity books A Wonderful World of Animals, Dinosaurs, and Sweet Monsters of the World. He lives and works in Spain.